Colleen Hoover, Maybe Someday
“The secret isn’t to find someone you love spending time with - I love spending time with a lot of people. The secret isn’t to find someone that you find attractive - I find a lot of people attractive for many different reasons. The secret isn’t to find someone who is nice - there are tons of nice people in the world. The secret is to find someone who wants exactly what you want. Someone who is ready to give you all they’ve got, and in turn be ready to accept all the love you have to give. The world is filled with people in relationship of “loves you more” & “I have to act mean so they will like me back” or “I am just not ready.” Please do not waste any more of your precious time. You are an amazing creature. You deserve to be loved until your insides melt. Don’t give up on all the things you want. When you meet the right person you will have zero doubt in your mind. Zero.”
— Daily Tumblr Love Quotes
Welcome to the Christian World, Marthena Kyrene! :)
Last Sunday Abi & I went to Batangas to visit our good old friend Aira and her cutie baby, Mikay. :)
Aira is my very first friend in MCL, I could still remember the first day of class, she’s the very first person who approached me inside the English class. haha :) And you know. We’re still regretting the fact that we didn’t attend her wedding last March (due to some reasons). Huhu Buti na lang, di na siya nag-tatampo. Hihi ;)
And I’m sharing with you guys our old photos during our first year in College:
*please excuse my jologs porma. it’s so 2010. hahahahahha*
In your status, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be “right” books or great works of literature; Just ones that affected you in some way.
Tag 10 friends to write their lists, and tag me too, so I can see yours. In no particular order, here’s mine:
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
- The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover
- Every Day - David Levithan
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before - Jenny Han
- Dash And Lily’s Book of Dares - David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- Looking For Alaska - John Green
- This Is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer Smith
And I’m tagging:
- "-ber" months!
- One more month before my birth month. ;)
- Begin Again OST. Loving the voice of Adam Levine and Keira Knightley. Lost Stars, Like A Fool, Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home ♥
- New phone and new number, goodbye to my jeje number 0935. hahaha
- Criminal Case app. Enjoying the game, feeling like a real police/detective. LOL :)
- Kim Kardashian Hollywood, finally.. A-list! :D
- Chocolate Caramel Cake & Pastillas.
- Finished reading Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. God, one of the best book ever written!
- Ridge Lawson ♥
- Good news. Good news. :)
- Found my old diary. Remembering good old ‘funny’ and ‘annoying’ days. hahahaha
PS. Forgot to add the Cosmo Bachelors Working Overtime video. Hihi Paulo Avelino, Benjamin Alves, Joseph Marco, James Reid. And the guy with glasses. So gwapo! <3 Tho I’m not really into guys with “malaking katawan or ABS”, sa faces ako naka-focus! hahahaha :)